- Memory Scan. Retains the CO level that activated the alarm. Invaluable tool for first responders (fire department, gas company, etc.). After ventilation it is impossible to know what the CO level was unless your alarm has memory.
- Two Level Alarm - Caution and Hazardous. Caution notifies you of moderate (60ppm) levels of CO, helps protect high risk groups, seniors and children.
- Micro Current Technology. 2 watt current draw means pennies a month to operate.
- Long Life, Self Cleaning Sensor. Maintenance free sensor. No need to replace the sensor every 2 or 3 years.
- Loud 85 dB Alarm. Alerts you to CO danger.
- Test/Reset Button. Used to temporarily silence alarm during ventilation. Tests all detector functions and activates Memory Scan.
- One Year Limited Warranty.
- Power 110 VAC.
- Operational Temperature Range: -40° F to +150° F
(-40° C to +66° C).
- UL Listed to UL 2034-2005 for Residential and Unconditioned Areas, including March 8, 2007 revisions.
- UL tested for vibration, cooking fumes, shock,
humidity, salt water spray, corrosion and temperature extremes.
- Power 12 vDC.
- Operational Temperature Range: -40°F
(-40°C to +66°C)
- Relative Humidity: 15%-93%.
- Sensor detects Carbon Monoxide Gas.